Located an hour NW of Calgary Alberta, Rainbow Ridge is nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains 10 minutes from the quite town of Sundre Alberta.
Our dream . . .
It all started in March 2008 with the goal to make a place where people could escape all of life's stresses without adding any.
It didn't take long to come up with the idea to share our beautiful retreat in the Sundre area with the world. Unlike the rest of the local resorts we had one thing in mind though.....
we wanted to be different.
" Lets take trees and make a Campground,
not make a Campground and then plant trees."
A Pot of Gold at the Edge of Town . . .
Rainbow Ridge RV Resort has a total of 62 fully serviced seasonal sites. All of our sites are located in a beautiful section of mature forest and spaced on two loops providing the kind of privacy one would expect when camping in the forest. And you can bring your friends! We have 4 Serviced guest sites available for friends and family.
Also located within the Park
- An amenity packed Clubhouse complete with Washrooms, Laundry, Showers, Game Room, 40 x 40 Deck,
- A stocked Trout Pond and Picnic Area
- Several Forest Walking paths
- A Dog Park For your other family members to enjoy
- Local Golf Courses within minutes
- Camping Community Events and
Various activities are enjoyed every long weekend
- Kids Playground, Volleyball & Badminton Nets,
Fishing Pond, Kid's Fort, Horse Shoe Pits,
Bird Blind, and tons of areas to explore!